Poland Visa Applications

Poland Visa Applications

Schengen Visa For Poland
For stays of up to 90 days for tourism, business and family visits.

TEL: (0044) 330 232 0221

Important Travel Document Information – Please Read

A Schengen visa is a type of visa that allows you to travel to any of the 27 countries in the Schengen Area, which includes Poland. This means that you can enter Poland, and then travel freely to any of the other Schengen countries without having to go through border control again.

Citizens of most countries need a Schengen visa to travel to Poland. However, there are some exceptions, such as citizens of the United States, Canada, and Australia who can visit Poland for up to 90 days without a visa.

The current appointment waiting times for a Schengen visa to Poland vary depending on the country where you are applying. In some countries, you can get an appointment within a few weeks, while in others it can take several months.

Appointments are subject to availability. For the best chances of obtaining a Poland Visa in time for your trip you should not delay submitting your application.

Polish Visa Options

Please select one of the following options when applying for your Visa To Poland:

To start the Poland visa application process, please click below

Schengen Member Countries

Poland is in the Schengen area which is a zone in which 27 European countries have abolished their internal borders to allow for free and unrestricted movement of people, while also adhering to common rules for controlling external borders and combating criminality by bolstering the common judicial system and police cooperation.

Except for Ireland and the nations that will soon be part of Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Cyprus, the Schengen Area encompasses the majority of EU countries. Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein are all members of the Schengen zone despite not being EU members.

Poland Schengen Visa Purposes

A Schengen visa to Poland allows you to travel to any of the 27 countries in the Schengen Area, which includes Poland, for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. The purpose of your visit determines the type of Schengen visa you need.

Tourism: If you are planning to visit Poland for a short vacation, you will need a C-type Schengen visa for tourism.

Business: If you are planning to travel to Poland for business purposes, you will need a C-type Schengen visa for business.

Study: If you are planning to study in Poland for less than 90 days, you will need a C-type Schengen visa for study.

Family visits: If you are planning to visit family members in Poland, you will need a C-type Schengen visa for family visits.

Medical treatment: If you are planning to travel to Poland for medical treatment, you will need a C-type Schengen visa for medical treatment.

Poland Visa Process

Once you have completed the online form and submitted your details, your information will be reviewed and your application will enter processing. First of all, any mistakes or un-clear information will be clarified or corrected to ensure no issues during your application.

An appointment must be scheduled to lodge your application, but first we will check the availability and advise accordingly. You must gather a selection of required documentation to prove you have sufficient financial means to support yourself, as well as evidence of your accomodation and flights to and from the country.

Entry To Poland

Because interview wait periods vary by location, season, and visa type, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. Examine the appointment wait time at the place where you’ll be applying.

A Poland visa enables a foreign person to go to a Schengen port-of-entry (usually an airport) and request to be granted permission to enter the country. We can ensure your visa application goes smoothly, however, entrance to the Schengen zone is not guaranteed by an approved visa.

Poland Visa Required Documentation

All of the documentation youll need for your trip to Poland The Schengen visa application must be completed in Roman capital letters and translated into Polish or English. The following information will be included in all applications for Schengen visas to Poland.

Basic Documents Required:

  • Passport must be valid.
  • Photos the size of a passport
  • Form of application
  • Fingerprints are unique to each person (biometric data)
  • Medical insurance for travellers
  • Visa Fee

Materials youll need for your journey include:

  • The purpose of your visit
  • Where will you be staying? (accommodation)
  • How will you pay for your trip? (finances)
  • You must show proof that you will depart Poland before your visa expires or becomes invalid. Typically, this takes the form of a fully purchased roundtrip aircraft ticket (proof of return).

Applying For A Poland Visa

Submit your application at least 15 days before your intended departure date and no sooner than 6 months before your departure date.

Where to Submit an Application

Almost all Schengen visa applications to Poland should be submitted in person, at a Polish Consulate/Embassy or a visa application centre with a link with Poland.

You should submit your application in the nation where you lawfully reside or have a residence permit.

Applications may be submitted through the consulate of a Schengen state that represents Polish consular interests in countries where there is no Polish consular representation.

Polands Processing Time Visa for the Schengen Area

The processing period for a Polish Schengen visa is usually 15 days, although it might take up to 60 days in some situations.


For detailed information on specific parts of the Polish visa process, you can refer to the links on the right to find the answer to your query. If you are unable to find any particular information, please contact us via email.

Useful Resources

EU Visa News
EU Visa Fees
Schengen Visa Types
Supporting Documents
How to submit a Visa Application
Visa Appointments
Visa Decison
Visa Refusal

Schengen Member States

A Visa is required for any third national wishing to enter Poland or any of the other 27 Schengen countries. It could be a short-stay Schengen C-visa for stays of up to 90 days or a national D-visa / residence permit for longer stays in the country.

Different sorts of visas are required depending on the nature of your trip to Poland.

The Poland Visa application process varies depending on the purpose of your stay, whether you want to study, work, or live permanently in Poland.

Since 2007, when Poland joined the Schengen area as an EU member state, youve been able to apply for a Poland Visa. We can ensure your visa application goes smoothly, however, entrance to the Schengen zone is not guaranteed by approved Visa Applications.

People Also Asked...

A passport valid for at least six months beyond the date of arrival into Poland is necessary for all travellers. Poland does not need a visa for citizens of the United States, Canada, and Australia to visit the country and remain for up to 90 days. All third-country nationals will require a Schengen visa to visit poland.

Obtaining a visa for Poland is usually a breeze. Polish Schengen visa applicants had a 97 percent probability of being granted entry, despite a 0.9-point discrepancy with Latvian applicants. Only 3% of visa applications were turned down for a poland visa.

You must lodge your application at the Polish Embassy or dedicated Visa Application Centre within your jurisdiction. Applications made on this website will be reviewed for discrepencies before we arrange your appointment at the relevant location. All documentation is processed electronically and advice is given regarding the required documentation. Once you attend your appointment you can expect a result within 15 working days.

Schengen Visa processing times for Poland range from 15 to 60 days, depending on the urgency of the application and other factors.

You must attend an appointment to lodge your application for a Poland visa where you will have to answer questions and provide documentation to prove the intention of your travel.

Over the last six months, your bank statements must show a balance of at least €3000. If you dont have this money on hand, you may provide a bank statement from a parent or guardian who is paying for your trip and lodging in lieu of your own.

In general, you are required to bring your original passport with at least 6 months validity remaining and 3 blank visa pages. As well as this, you will need a completed application form, 2 colour photographs, proof of flights, proof of accomodation, proof of funds, proof of travel insurance & some additional documents depending on the purpose of your travel.

Visa Applicationsinformation centre

Copyright © 2024 . All rights reserved.

All visa applicants are responsible for the accuracy of their visa application forms and must carefully consider the requirements set out in the visa application forms and complete all application forms fully and truthfully. Visa-Applications.org is a private company and is not affiliated with any government body. All support and advice of your visa documentation will be under the guidance of an SRA registered legal practitioner. Visa fees must be paid directly to the relevant consular authority as advised and are not included in our service fees.
Visa Applications Ltd – 11887108.

It is necessary to use/accept cookies on this site to process your application.

NOTE, we do not use tracking or advertising cookies or provide your details to 3rd parties. For more information please refer to our .