American Holiday Visa

American Holiday Visa

Holiday visa applications for travel to the United States.
Valid for short stays of up to 90 days in the USA for tourism/vacations.

Click Below To Get Started.

Important Travel Information – Please Read

If you are in need of an American Holiday Visa and are a citizen of one of the visa waiver countries, you should apply under the ESTA Visa Waiver program. However, if you are looking for a short-term visa to America and are a not a citizen of one of the ESTA countries, you should instead apply for a B2 Tourist Visa.

Additionally, if your visit the to the United States will be lasting over 90 days then you must apply for a non-immigrant visa such as the B1/B2 visa.

    USA Visa Options:

    To start the America holiday visa application process please click below to get started

    What is the process for obtaining an American Holiday Visa?

    The ESTA Visa Waiver Program is a quick and easy way to receive a United States entry permit. However, obtaining a U.S. visa is lengthy and complicated. It involves an individual interview with a U.S. Embassy employee. The gap between the validity period and the length of stay is also much different.

    There are no in-person requirements for applying for a US holiday visa (ESTA). Use our online form. We will ensure that your information is checked for mistakes and processed through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security system once you submit it.

    The travel authorization is electronically connected to the passport used on the application. The results are usually available within 24 hours of submission. The authorization is valid for two years or until the expiration of the passport, whichever comes first.

    You will be required to apply for the B2 Visa if you are not eligible for the visa waiver program, which requires the attendance of an in-person interview with a consular official at the Embassy.

    What are the Application Requirements for a holiday visa USA?

    If you wish to apply for an American Holiday Visa, you should apply for an ESTA Visa Waiver in most cases.

    The requirements to apply for an ESTA are as follows:

    Must have obeyed the terms of all previous U.S. entries and not been found ineligible for a visa in the U.S.

    You must plan a vacation, business travel, or transit trip to the United States.

    Must never have been convicted or arrested for a crime or offence involving moral turpitude.

    Valid passport for entry into the United States.

    Every applicant for a visa must submit a separate application.

    Receipt of application fee payment, if payment is required prior to the interview.


    The reason for your trip.

    Your plan to depart the United States at the conclusion of your trip.

    Your ability to cover all trip expenses.

    What countries can apply for a USA Holiday Visa?

    Citizens from countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program are able to apply for an ESTA Holiday Visa to the USA. These countries include, but are not limited to, the following:

    • United Kingdom
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • New Zealand

    What type of holiday visa do I require?

    For any vacations or holidays in America, you will require a USA holiday visa. Regardless of age, every member of your family will require a travel authorization. Nationals of visa waiver countries can apply for the ESTA program. This is valid for 90 days and allows you to travel to multiple states. Any trip that lasts longer than that will necessitate obtaining a complete visa.

    What is an American Holiday Visa?

    A USA American Holiday Visa would most commonly be known as an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization). An ESTA allows you to visit the United States for any length of time shorter than 90 days without requiring a complete visa. This programme is commonly referred to as the visa waiver programme.

    If you are visiting the United States for fewer than 90 days for vacation, business, or transit, you must apply for a Holiday Visa. If you arrive in the United States without a valid holiday visa (ESTA), you will be turned away at the point of entry. To avoid issues with your travel, make sure all of the information on your application is correct.

    If the holiday visa (ESTA) is not an option for you. Instead, you can apply for a B1/B2 visa and go through the entire application procedure.

    For detailed information on specific parts of the American Holiday Visa process, you can refer to the links below to find the answer to your query. If you are unable to find any particular information, please contact us via email.

    Will I need an America Holiday Visa?

    Nationals of designated visa waiver nations are eligible to apply for an ESTA under this program.

    If any of the following apply to you, you will need one:

    • You’re visiting the United States as a British citizen or a citizen of another visa-exempt nation.
    • The trip will be no longer than 90 days long and will be either for business or pleasure.
    • You’re driving from Mexico or Canada into the United States.

    For Business Travel, Using an America Holiday Visa:

    The ESTA Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of participating nations to visit the United States without a visa for short business trips. For business travel to the United States, ESTA permission is required. A foreign citizen travelling to the United States for temporary business requires a visiting visa (b1) unless they qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.

    Some examples of business travel are as follows:

    • Attending business meetings or conversations
    • Negotiating a contract during a business convention or conference

    People Also Asked...

    Any rejections can be appealed at the embassy. For future Visa Applications, you may want to seek legal assistance or guidance.

    You may stay in the USA for a total of 90 days. However, the holiday visa USA lasts for 2 years after it has been granted. During this time, you can travel to the USA as many times as you like, as long as each trip is maximum 90 days.

    If this is the case, you must apply for a B2 visa regardless of reason. Apply for a B1 if it is for business purposes.

    You are allowed to work, as long as you are not taking employment directly from an American firm. You are not allowed to take any payment for any work in the USA, your employer and payments must be outside of the USA.

    A traveller must be a citizen of a nation that has been designated as a visa waiver programme country by the US Secretary of Homeland Security in collaboration with the US Secretary of State to be eligible for a visa waiver under the VWP.

    Permanent residents of some countries who are not citizens are not eligible for a visa waiver. Passport security, a non-immigrant visa denial rate of less than 3%, and reciprocal visa waivers for US nationals are among the requirements for programme nation status.

    Since 2021, people of 40 nations and territories are able to enter the US without a visa under the VWP.

    It only permits travel to the United States under the provisions of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which limits stays to 90 days or less. If you intend to stay longer than 90 days, you must get a visa from the U.S. Embassy or Consulate nearest to you.

    The minimum bank balance required to apply for a tourist visa to the United States varies based on the length of stay. If the vacation is 15 days, you must have between $5,000 and $10,000 in the bank.

    No, travel insurance is not a visa requirement for the United States.

    No. If you possess a valid visa, you are not required to have a round-trip or onward ticket.

    If their presence was less than 90 days, they will be allowed to return to the United States after departing for up to 180 days per year. If they were in the nation for more than 180 days but less than a year, they must wait three years before reentering on a tourist visa.

    Visa Applicationsinformation centre

    Copyright © 2024 . All rights reserved.

    All visa applicants are responsible for the accuracy of their visa application forms and must carefully consider the requirements set out in the visa application forms and complete all application forms fully and truthfully. is a private company and is not affiliated with any government body. All support and advice of your visa documentation will be under the guidance of an SRA registered legal practitioner. Visa fees must be paid directly to the relevant consular authority as advised and are not included in our service fees.
    Visa Applications Ltd – 11887108.

    It is necessary to use/accept cookies on this site to process your application.

    NOTE, we do not use tracking or advertising cookies or provide your details to 3rd parties. For more information please refer to our .