H-2B Season Employment Visa

H-2B Season Employment Visa

Visa For Temporary Non-Agricultural Work In The United States.

Important Travel Document Information – Please Read

The H-2B programme permits U.S. companies or agents to temporarily hire foreign nationals for non-agricultural occupations. A prospective worker’s employer must complete Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, on their behalf.

H-2B Visa Eligibility

H-2B Visa Eligibility

To be eligible for H-2B nonimmigrant status, the petitioner must show that:

  • There aren’t enough capable, willing, qualified, and available employees in the United States to fill the temporary positions.
  • Employing H-2B employees will have no negative impact on the pay and working conditions of similarly hired Americans.
  • It has a transient requirement for the potential worker’s skills or labour, regardless of whether the underlying employment is also temporary.
Family of H-2B Workers

Family of H-2B Workers

The spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 of any H-2B worker may apply for H-4 nonimmigrant status. While in H-4 status, family members are not eligible for work in the United States.

Other USA Visa Types

Easy 4 Step Process

Submit your Information
Details Are Reviewed
Appointment Scheduling
Pay Fees