USA Tourist Visa

USA Tourist Visa

Visa Applications For Tourist Travel to the United States.

Click Below To Get Started.

Important Travel Information – Please Read

If you are looking for for a USA Tourist Visa, then you can start your application by choosing one of the relevant options from the selection list after clicking Start Application. The most common USA Tourist Visa is the ESTA visa waiver.

If you are looking for a longer term visa please select the relevant option on the form or call us for advice.

Tourist Visas For the USA

The Electronic System for Travel Authorization may be referred to as the following by the Airline you are traveling with:

To start the USA tourist visa application process please click below

What Is a USA Tourist Visa?

Travellers who wish to visit the United States for vacations / holidays or to visit friends and family should apply for a non-immigrant USA Tourist Visa.

The most common type of tourist visa is the ESTA visa waiver. Citizens of eligible countries can apply for this online and receive approval without having to attend any kind of in-person appointments.

Alternatively, if you are not eligible for an ESTA, in most cases you should apply for a B1/B2 visa depending on if you are travelling for business or leisure.

Requirements for a USA Tourist Visa

If you are applying for the ESTA visa waiver you simply need your passport details on hand to complete the online application.

For non-immigrant tourist visas you must attend an interview via appointment and you will require the following:

Valid passport

Processed documentation

Criminal records

Any other documents you feel will support your application

What USA visa do I need as a tourist?

This depends on your nationality amongst other things such as any past criminal convictions & travel. Citizens of visa waiver countries can get an ESTA, whereas most other nationalities should apply for the B1/B2 visitor visa.

How can I get a USA Tourist Visa?

You may apply on our website and choose the most suitable visa for you. Contact us for advice if you are unsure.

What Visa Is Best For Me?

The most suitable USA Tourist visa is different depending on each applicants individual case. People who desire to enter the United States briefly for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both objectives (B-1/B-2) may apply for visitor visas, which are nonimmigrant visas.

You can contact us via email for advice if you are unsure which kind of visa to choose when starting your application.

Citizens of the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and several other visa waiver countries should apply for an ESTA if the length of the visit is less than 90 days.

For detailed information on specific parts of the USA tourist visa process, you can refer to the links to the right to find the answer to your query. If you are unable to find any particular information, please contact us via email.

Applications For a USA Tourist Visa

Once you have determined which type of USA tourist visa is most suitable for your travel, you can submit your application online.

After payment is completed, your details will be reviewed and an agent will be in touch with the next steps. If any additional information is required this will be requested via email.

When all your information has been verified, your documentation will be processed and provided to you via email with the next steps.

If an appointment is required to submit your USA Tourist Visa application, then we will advise accordingly and assist with the booking process.

People Also Asked...

This depends on the visa you apply for. With an ESTA visa waiver, you can stay for up to 90 days at a time within any 180 day period over the 2 year validity. Other non-immigrant visas allow you to stay for up to 6 months at a time within a 10 year period.

B-1 and B-2 visas are both nonimmigrant visas that allow you to visit the US for tourism or business purposes. However, there are some key differences between the two types of visas:

-B-1 visas are for business travel, while B-2 visas are for tourism.

-B-1 visas allow you to engage in certain business activities in the US, such as attending meetings, giving presentations, or negotiating contracts. B-2 visas do not allow you to engage in any business activities.

The length of stay for B-1 and B-2 visas is generally the same, but B-1 visas can be issued for a longer period of time if you are traveling for a long-term business project

If your visa application is denied, you will receive a letter explaining the reason for the denial. You may be able to appeal the decision, but you will need to provide additional information or documentation to support your appeal.

If you overstay your US visa, you may be subject to a number of consequences, including:

-Being banned from entering the US for a period of time.

-Being denied a visa in the future.

-Being fined.

-Being deported.

It is important to note that overstaying your visa is a serious offense, and you should take steps to avoid doing so. If you are unsure about the terms of your visa, you should contact the US Embassy or Consulate in your home country.

Visa Applicationsinformation centre

Copyright © 2024 . All rights reserved.

All visa applicants are responsible for the accuracy of their visa application forms and must carefully consider the requirements set out in the visa application forms and complete all application forms fully and truthfully. is a private company and is not affiliated with any government body. All support and advice of your visa documentation will be under the guidance of an SRA registered legal practitioner. Visa fees must be paid directly to the relevant consular authority as advised and are not included in our service fees.
Visa Applications Ltd – 11887108.

It is necessary to use/accept cookies on this site to process your application.

NOTE, we do not use tracking or advertising cookies or provide your details to 3rd parties. For more information please refer to our .