Important Travel Document Information – Please Read
To enter the US, British citizens must first get an ESTA travel authorization in the form of a UK to USA Visa An ESTA travel authorization is unsuitable for citizens of the United Kingdom who are relocating to the United States or seeking permission to work legally.
The ESTA application form for UK citizens is simple and quick to fill out. For their travel authorization to be accepted, applicants from the United Kingdom must meet specific requirements.
If you reside in the UK and are not a British Citizen, you must apply for the B1/B2 visa instead.
- Check what visa is most suitable
- Make your selection and complete the online application
- Pay the service fee
- Your submission will be reviewed
- Your documentation will be processed and provided to you
- Guidance for the appointment booking will be given if applicable
- Attend your interview if required
- Wait for processing and receive your visa
When applying for a UK to USA visa, you should have all of your passport & travel details on hand. Depending on the visa type, you will require:
- Your passport details
- Your travel itinerary
- Point of contact details in the USA
- A passport-style photograph
If you are required to attend an interview, you will have to bring your passport and the documentation that will be provided after submitted your online application.
A UK to USA Visa is required for any foreign national wishing to enter the United States when travelling from the United Kingdom. There are many USA visa options which you can see below: