Founded in 1984, Regent’s University London is a private institution of higher education located in the heart of Regent’s Park in central London. With over 10,000 students from over 120 countries, Regent’s is a truly international university, providing a diverse and stimulating learning environment.
The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a variety of disciplines, including:
Business and Management: Regent’s is a leading provider of business and management education, offering a range of programs that prepare students for successful careers in the corporate world.
Media and Communication: Regent’s is a renowned institution for media and communication education, offering programs in Journalism, Film, Television, and Digital Media.
Health and Social Care: Regent’s offers a range of programs in health and social care, preparing students for careers in nursing, midwifery, social work, and other healthcare professions.
Art, Design, and Fashion: Regent’s is a hub for creative education, offering programs in art, design, and fashion, including Fashion Design, Visual Communication Design, and Fine Art.
The university’s campuses are located in central London, providing students with easy access to the city’s rich cultural and historical attractions.
What types of programmes are available to study at Regent’s University London
Regent’s University London offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a variety of disciplines. Here’s a glimpse into some of the programs offered:
- Business and Management
- Media and Communication
- Health and Social Care
- Art, Design, and Fashion
- Business Administration
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Fashion Design
- Digital Media
- Fine Art
Helpful Information For Studying Abroad at Regent’s University London
If you are an international student interested in studying at Regent’s University London, here are some helpful tips:
- The application process for international students is typically open from September to January.
- The application fee is £75.
- International students from outside the UK will need to apply for a visa to study in the UK.
- The visa application process can take up to 8 weeks.
- Passport valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from the UK.
- Confirmation of Admission Letter (CAS) from Regent’s University London.
- Proof of Financial Support.
- English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOEFL) scores.
- Student Immigration Medical Examination (SIME).
Cost of Living:
- The cost of living in London is relatively high. Students can expect to spend around £1,200-£1,500 per month on accommodation, food, and other expenses.
- Regent’s offers a variety of accommodation options to suit different needs and budgets.
- There are a variety of scholarships and financial aid opportunities available to international students.
Culture and Events in London
London is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a rich cultural heritage. Students at Regent’s University London will have the opportunity to experience the city’s many attractions, including:
- Museums and Galleries: London is home to some of the world’s most famous museums and galleries, including the British Museum, the National Gallery, and the Tate Modern.
- Live Music and Theater: London has a thriving music scene, with venues hosting regular live music performances. The city also has a vibrant theater scene, with world-class productions playing in the West End.
- Food and Drink: London is a culinary paradise, with restaurants serving cuisine from all over the world.
- Festivals and Events: London hosts a number of annual festivals and events, such as the Notting Hill Carnival, the London Fashion Week, and the London Marathon.
Regent’s University London is a fantastic choice for international students seeking a world-class education in a vibrant and engaging environment.