Middlesex University is a public research university located in London, England. It was founded in 1878 and has over 40,000 students from over 130 countries. Middlesex University is known for its practical and career-focused approach to education.
What types of programmes are available to study at Middlesex University
Middlesex University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of subjects, including:
- Art, design, and media
- Business and management
- Computer science and information technology
- Education and social sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Health and life sciences
- Law and humanities
Middlesex University also offers a number of specialized programs, such as:
- Aviation: Middlesex University is one of the leading universities in the UK for aviation education. It offers a range of programs in aviation management, aviation engineering, and commercial aviation.
- Creative industries: Middlesex University is also a leader in creative industries education. It offers a range of programs in fashion, design, media, and music.
- Sustainability: Middlesex University is committed to sustainability and offers a range of programs in this area, including renewable energy, environmental management, and sustainable business practices.
Helpful Information For Studying Abroad at Middlesex University
If you are interested in studying abroad at Middlesex University, there are a few things you need to know:
Application deadlines: The application deadlines for international students vary depending on the program you are applying for. You can find the application deadlines for each program on the university website.
English language requirements: Most courses at Middlesex require international students to have a certain level of English proficiency. You can find the English language requirements for each program on the university website.
Visas and immigration: If you are an international student from outside the UK, you will need to apply for a visa to study in the UK. You can find more information about visas and immigration on the UK government website.
Accommodation: Middlesex University offers a variety of accommodation options for international students. You can find more information about accommodation on the university website.
Student support: Middlesex University offers a range of student support services to international students. This includes support with visas and immigration, accommodation, finances, and academic matters. You can find more information about student support on the university website.
Culture & Events in Middlesex
Middlesex is a diverse and vibrant county with a rich history and culture. There are a number of cultural attractions in Middlesex, including:
Brent Museum & Archives: A museum that tells the story of the London Borough of Brent.
Gunnersbury Park & Museum: A museum located in a beautiful park with a Victorian mansion, walled gardens, and a working farm.
London Museum of Water & Steam: A museum that tells the story of London’s water and steam power heritage.
Twickenham Stadium: The home of English rugby and the largest rugby stadium in the world.
Middlesex also hosts a number of events throughout the year, including:
Brent Summer Festival: A free festival with music, dance, food, and activities for all the family.
Gunnersbury Park Festival: A festival with music, theater, dance, and food held in the grounds of Gunnersbury Park.
Hampton Court Palace Festival: A festival with music, theater, and dance held in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace.
Twickenham Food and Drink Festival: A festival with food, drink, and live music held at Twickenham Stadium.
How to Apply to Middlesex University as an International Student
- Academic qualifications: Meet the academic requirements for the program you are interested in. You can find the academic requirements for each program on the Middlesex University website.
- English language proficiency: Demonstrate English language proficiency by meeting the English language requirements for your chosen program. You can find the English language requirements for each program on the Middlesex University website.
- Meeting the program’s specific requirements: Fulfill any additional prerequisites or criteria outlined by the program, such as portfolio submissions or specific coursework.
- Create an account on the Middlesex University Applicant Portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload supporting documents, such as your academic transcripts, English language test scores, and passport.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
Visa Application Process
If you are an international student from outside the UK, you will need to apply for a student visa to study at Middlesex University.
- Apply for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). You can apply for a CAS once you have received an offer of admission from Middlesex University.
- Register with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI). You can register with UKVI on the UKVI website.
- Complete the online visa application form. You can complete the online visa application form on the UKVI website.
- Attend a visa application center (VAC). You will need to attend a VAC to submit your biometric information, such as your fingerprints and photographs.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Await the visa decision. UKVI will assess your application and inform you of the outcome within the specified processing time.