We are committed to providing a high quality service. In order to do so we like to receive comments about our service. Please tell us when we get things wrong, we want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
We treat a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We will listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
Courtesy and respect
You can expect to be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times. We expect that you will also treat our staff dealing with your complaint with the same courtesy, respect and fairness.
We will not tolerate threatening, abusive or unreasonable behavior by any complainant. Such situations are rare, however, should they happen, we will cease communication with the complainant immediately for any vexatious complaints. In an instance of unreasonable and abusive behavior we will inform the appropriate authorities as necessary.
How to make a complaint
You can write to us at the below address where we will contact you within 5 working days of receipt.
You can make a complaint in a number of ways:
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
25 Goodlass Road, Liverpool, L24 9HJ
What happens next?
- You will receive a letter / email confirming receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of making your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint which usually involves passing your complaint to our in-house solicitor who will review your matter and speak to the member of staff who assisted you.
- Within 14 working days of you receiving the acknowledgement letter we will contact you to arrange a meeting to hopefully resolve your complaint.
- Within 3 days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.