The Armenian Police Departments Passport and Visa Department issues and extends visitor and transit visas. Armenian visas are valid for a maximum of 120 days, with the option to extend for another 60 days if no further period is specified in the Republic of Armenias international agreements.
This destination does not require a visa for stays of up to 180 days. Its important to remember that, while a visa isnt required, you must:
- Have a passport that is valid for at least six months after your date of departure from the country and has one blank visa page.
- Keep a record of your onward and return flights.
- Keep all of the documentation youll need for your next trip on hand.
- Hold paperwork proving the reason of your trip (e.g. business cover or support letter, conference registrations, etc.)
- Maintain proof of sufficient finances for the duration of your stay.
- Its a good idea to check with your airline to see if youll be able to board without a visa.