United States Visa

United States Visa

United States Visa Applications
For visits to the USA for tourism, business or transit.

Click Below To Get Started.

Important Travel Document Information – Please Read

A United States Visa permits you to enter the United States for non-immigrant purposes such as tourism, business and transit. There are several options available when applying for a United States visa.

Eligible countries can apply for an ESTA Visa Waiver to avoid the need for a full visa.

Instead of applying for a Visa Waiver, choose a B1/B2 visa and complete the standard visa process if you are not qualified.

To prevent any issues, please submit your application well in advance of your trip. A response can be expected within 24 hours of the submission.

What is an ESTA?

As long as your journey to the United States is for tourism or business purposes, you do not need a visa if you have an ESTA, which stands for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. This allows you to stay in the country for up to ninety days without applying for a standard visa. The programme is known as the visa waiver programme.

Every citizen of a country that does not need a visa to enter, such as the UK, is eligible to apply for an ESTA.

The ESTA is valid for a period of two years, or until the expiration date of your passport, whichever occurs first.

If you have previously been granted an ESTA for travel to the United States and have since renewed your passport, you will be required to submit a new application in order to enter the country.

In the event that your ESTA request is denied, you will be required to submit an application for a non-immigrant visaopens in new window. This often requires making an appointment at a US embassy and going there in person; since this takes a significant amount of time, you should make your appointment as far in advance as possible.

What is a B1/B2 Visa?

Business (B-1)

  • Consult with business associates
  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
  • Settle an estate
  • Negotiate a contract

Tourism (B-2)

  • Tourism
  • Vacation (holiday)
  • Visit with friends or relatives
  • Medical treatment
  • Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
  • Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid
    for participating
  • Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for
    example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)

Can I Get An ESTA?

You may apply for an ESTA visa waiver if you meet the following criteria:

  • You are a citizen of the United Kingdom or another nation that does not need a visa to enter the United States.
  • Your journey will be for fewer than ninety days, and you will be travelling for either business or pleasure.
  • If you are entering the United States from Mexico or Canada by car, you are required to have an ESTA even if you are travelling by airline or cruise ship.

Other USA Visa Types